The Highlighter is made from medical grade plastic through the process of molding. The process ensures a highly transparent shell with adequate space for the ink holder, flow sensor, grooved pipe, and the tip. Air tight sealing with the plastic cap ensures no drying of the ink while in storage.
- Material: The material used in the making of the highlighter is high-quality engineering grade virgin plastic.
- Ideal usage: use the highlighter for marking text in newspapers, text books, novels, and even pamphlets.
- Primary Usability: Making the highlighted text glow with translucent dye and fluorescence
- Age group and gender: children, teens and anyone who need to highlight text.
- Safety: The dye is made from chemical-free compounds that are harmless to children. Keep away from the reach of children below 3 years.
- Special features: Transparent shell material and its shape